City & Society: journal information, contents lists and abstracts on the Wiley-Blackwell website.
2015, Vol 27, 3 Issues
Advertising and Special Services Contact Information
United States Advertising Sales Representative:
Advertising Sales Representative
PO Box 90758
San Diego, CA 92169-2758
Contact us for Advertising and Corporate Sales Services
We have a complete range of advertising and publishing solutions professionally managed within our global team. From traditional print-based solutions to cutting-edge online technology the Wiley-Blackwell corporate sales service is your connection to minds that matter. For an overview of all our services please browse our site which is located under the ‘Resources’ section. For print advertising please use the separate advertising contact information adjacent to this, for all other services contact our corporate sales team today to discuss the opportunities available:
- Online advertising
- Email Table of Contents Sponsorship
- Supplement and sponsorship opportunities
- Custom Projects
Click on an option below to email your enquiry to your nearest office:
Asia & Australia
USA (also Canada, and South/Central America):
- Healthcare Advertising
- Science Advertising
- Supplements, Sponsorship, Books and Custom Projects
For any author reprint orders (50-300 copies), please use the details shown below.
Order online: www.sheridan.com/blackwell/eoc
- Remapping the Edge: Informality and Legality in the Harrison Road Night Market, Baguio City, Philippines
- Valued Lives in Violent Places: Black Urban Placemaking at a Civil Rights Memorial in New Orleans
- The Border Network for Human Rights: From Community Organizing to Public Policy Action
- Owners of the Map: Mobility and Mobilization among Motorcycle Taxi Drivers in Bangkok
- The Radiant University: Space, Urban Redevelopment, and the Public Good
Best Paper Prize, 2016
The 2016 prize for Best Published Paper in C&S was awarded to Clare Melhuish, Monica Degen, and Gillian Rose for their article “'The Real Modernity that is Here': Understanding the Role of Digital Visualisations in the Production of a New Imaginary at Msheireb Downtown, Doha."
Early View for C&S
C&S is now publishing articles online ahead of issue publication. These articles are fully peer reviewed, edited and complete. The implementation of Early View represents our commitment to make articles available to the community as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality or completeness.