- Remapping the Edge: Informality and Legality in the Harrison Road Night Market, Baguio City, Philippines
- Valued Lives in Violent Places: Black Urban Placemaking at a Civil Rights Memorial in New Orleans
- The Border Network for Human Rights: From Community Organizing to Public Policy Action
- Owners of the Map: Mobility and Mobilization among Motorcycle Taxi Drivers in Bangkok
- The Radiant University: Space, Urban Redevelopment, and the Public Good
Best Paper Prize, 2016
The 2016 prize for Best Published Paper in C&S was awarded to Clare Melhuish, Monica Degen, and Gillian Rose for their article “'The Real Modernity that is Here': Understanding the Role of Digital Visualisations in the Production of a New Imaginary at Msheireb Downtown, Doha."