Volume 29, Issue 1
- April 2017
- Pages 1–235
- Remapping the Edge: Informality and Legality in the Harrison Road Night Market, Baguio City, Philippines
- Valued Lives in Violent Places: Black Urban Placemaking at a Civil Rights Memorial in New Orleans
- The Border Network for Human Rights: From Community Organizing to Public Policy Action
- Owners of the Map: Mobility and Mobilization among Motorcycle Taxi Drivers in Bangkok
- The Radiant University: Space, Urban Redevelopment, and the Public Good
Best Paper Prize, 2016
The 2016 prize for Best Published Paper in C&S was awarded to Clare Melhuish, Monica Degen, and Gillian Rose for their article “'The Real Modernity that is Here': Understanding the Role of Digital Visualisations in the Production of a New Imaginary at Msheireb Downtown, Doha."
Early View for C&S
C&S is now publishing articles online ahead of issue publication. These articles are fully peer reviewed, edited and complete. The implementation of Early View represents our commitment to make articles available to the community as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality or completeness.